General Staff Requirements
It is expected that all Woodleigh School staff are skilled and passionate classroom practitioners with a desire to deliver engaging and relevant educational experiences.
All Staff must
- must endorse Woodleigh School's particular values and philosophies (descriptions of which are readily available in other areas of this website).
- must be well skilled in ICT
- must have at least Level 1 First Aid Training (or be prepared to undertake training)
- be committed to continuous learning
- must be prepared to be involved in the full life of the school community and a wide range of interactions with students, in line with our School's values.
- pastoral care roles
- involvement in co-curricular activities, including through the Activities Program
- involvement in the School's Activity Weeks Program in Terms 1 and 3 (this includes a wide range of camps and workshops)
- extensive PD opportunities
- must be registered with the VIT and must provide a current police check (i.e. no more than 12 months old)
- Salaries will be negotiated depending on the skills and experience of the applicant.
- Please note that part-time positions come with no guarantees with respect to a given number of days off per week.
- All applications should be addressed to: The Principal. Mr Jonathan Walter either via mail (Woodleigh School, 485 Golf Links Road, Langwarrin South, Vic 3911) or via email (email@example.com) by closing date. If forwarding an application via email, please also post a hard copy.
- All applications should contain the name and contact details of 3 professional referees and must start with our standard coversheet